Please complete the information in the Service Request Form Below.
Thank you for contacting Annapolis Cruisair, attached you will find a service call request form. In order to request services, you must COMPLETE and RETURN the attached form to ensure prompt response time. If you do not receive a response within 24 hours, please follow up with a phone call.
(If this is a potential warranty we follow the same procedures)
Note: In the busy spring and summer months, we do not make appointments. If we cannot get to you within your time frame, we will refer you to another local dealer. If you need a call first, we will gladly call you. If you request a call first and you do not answer, we will move onto the next customer. This may result in a delay in service.
(If your boat can be made available with a key hidden aboard, and our techs are in the area ... there is always a good possibility that they can fit you in sooner.)
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE:
• Your CREDIT CARD INFO. We cannot move forward with service without this information! Once we receive your completed form, we will need a pre-authorization (NOT a final charge) on your credit card for $350.00. Please contact our office with your credit card information to get on the schedule for your service call. We will not put you on the schedule without a deposit and this WILL hold up our services!
• ALL DETAILS THAT ARE IMPORTANT TO YOU ON SERVICE CALL FORM - The person you spoke to on the phone may not be the person who processes your request form. It is your responsibility to include any/all information needed to complete the service. This would include DATE any services are wished to be completed by, how to get into your boat, Etc.
• Location on vessel of the appliance needing service.
After the work is completed, the technician will generate an invoice and will send it to the e-mail address provided. At this same time, we will charge your credit card for the invoiced amount.
Please call us if you need to cancel our appointment.
We REQUIRE a 24-hour cancellation notice. If our truck goes out to your boat, or does any service, you are responsible for a service call. ALSO, please contact us if you will be taking your boat out of the slip. We will make sure the technician is aware of when the boat will not be available. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us via email or phone. Thank you for your cooperation and Thank You for your business!
Service Request Form
Please complete all fields below.
1. We need your credit card info on file before we go out to the boat!
2. Please call us with that info at 410 224-0970.
3. We will not put you on the schedule without a deposit and this WILL hold up our services.